Click for Secret Folder
Cowfee Art stickers are decals rather than paper stickers that you’re familiar with. They don't fall apart when they get wet and are designed to withstand use on cars so theyre also perfect for anything from laptops to water bottles.
The stickers are UV-resistant, weatherproof and rated for outdoor use for 1-3 years under normal conditions for standard laminate and often even longer.
- Find an adequate surface, this usually would be something smooth, car windows are perfect, laptops, pc cases, water bottles etc
- Prepare the surface by cleaning it, we recommend to use isopropyl alcohol and to wipe the surface of oils and dust.
- Wet the surface with a spray bottle of water, this allows the sticker to be moved and placed perfectly. You can do this without water however there is a higher chance of misalignment and air bubbles
- Peel the decal with the clear transfer tape and sticker off the backing paper and place where you want.
- Once in place, Squeegee out the water and air bubbles.
- Let the decal dry for at least 1 hr for it to stick properly
- Peel off the clear transfer tape
What are the different types of stickers?
- Kiss Cut comes on a rectangular sheet of backing paper with transfer tape over the cut out sticker (helps to line up when applying).
- Die Cuts are the sticker in the shape of the design with the backing paper.
- A Slap is a just a rectangular design usually for car bumpers.
- Holo Stickers are stickers that have holographic features.
- Large Stickers are stickers that are usually larger than 12" and are designed to be stuck on large surfaces.
- Reverse Stickers are designed to be stuck on inside surfaces so the sticky part is usually on the design.
How long does it take for a preorder or backorder to ship?
A preorder usually is announced 2 weeks before our stock arrives, once it arrives it will be shipped out as soon as possible.
Same with a backorder. In some cases, our popular products sell out faster than we anticipate, so you may see backorders pop up here and there. They are usually restocked within 2 weeks and ship out as soon as we get stock in.
How long does shipping take?
We aim to ship out your order as fast as possible. All of our in stock products are housed in either our Australian warehouse or Fulfilment centre in the USA. All USA fulfilled products will be stated in the product title and will be shipped domestically from the USA with rates specific to the USA. [Please refer to our Covid-19 updates as we navigate these strange times]
When will my order get here?
We aim to get your orders to you as soon as possible, sometimes when you make seperate orders within a close enough date we will try to merge them for you out of good-will. With Covid-19 crushing most fulfilment companies we are continually testing out new ways to get our products to you. To help you check on where your order is please submit a request on our Shipping Tracker page. As always, we thank you for your patience from the bottom of our heart.
Updated shipping times (as of 1st March 2021):
|Domestic (Australia)||10-20 Business Days||3-5 Business Days||1-3 Business Days|
|Zone 1 (New Zealand)||15-30 Business Days||10-20 Business Days||5-8 Business Days|
|Zone 2 (Asia Pacific)||15-30 Business days||21-28 Business Days||4-9 Business Days|
|Zone 3 (USA/CA)||15-30 Business Days||21-28 Business Days||7-12 Business Days|
|Zone 4 (UK/EU)||20-40 Business Days||25-30 Business Days||7-12 Business Days|
|Zone 5 (Rest Of World)||20-40 Business Days||25-30 Business Days||9-18 Business Days|
USA Domestic (USA Fulfilled Orders)
Standard Shipping - 3-7 Business Days
Can I change my address?
If your order has yet to be shipped, absolutely you can! However if your order has been packed and fulfilled already to the wrong address you will be charged a $10 admin and new shipping fee to get your order reshipped to the right address. For that reason, please make sure your address is correct at the time of ordering.
I didn’t receive my order!
Let us know when you ordered and the order number so we can check on it for you. We will do our best to remedy the issue. A minimum of 2 months have to pass before any issues with unreceived packages can be rectified.
Will X design be re-released?
If there is enough demand there may be a restock of a particular design (If you want that to happen, make sure to send us a message on our socials for which ones you like)
ITASHA FAQ (Currently Closed)
Will you vector my image(s)?
No. We do not offer vectoring of images as a service. We aim to draw your Itasha at a high enough resolution for crisp prints. If you need it vectorised, there will be plenty of people who can help you with that.
Do you offer print/installation services?
No, we spend our time primarily drawing and designing for you to give you the highest quality art we can produce to meet your expectations. So print and installation will need to be done at a local shop in your area, look out for print, signage or car wrapping shops.
What is the process for getting an itasha design?
It varies from project-to-project, so please feel free to message us on social media (@cowfee_art) or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)! We respond most quickly through Instagram. We’re always open for consultations and want to help you as best as we can.
When are your commissions open?
Commissions are open throughout the year but availibility is dependent on artist schedule. We put alot of time and effort into our artwork. Cowfee is a solo artist and will be doing them for you himself, so depending on spots available he will be able to get to your designs. Slots do tend to fill out quite fast, so make sure you get in before everyone else does!
How long does a commission take from start to finish?
This is dependent on the project and complexity (a single side vs. a full design, for example). Based on the complexity of the artwork it may take anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks, but this varies depending on what your Itasha dreams are. From idea to finalised art, we are here to assist your process but as much we'd like, our artist only has 24 hours in a day just like you and me.